It is a well-known fact that flooring can significantly affect the overall appearance of your home. When you’re tired of looking at old and worn-out floors, we are here to help! We will install new flooring in your house and provide expert tips on how to maintain them for years to come.
In addition, our company offers:
-Different types of flooring like hardwood floors, tile, porcelain, stone, etc.
When it comes to maintaining your floors, it is important to have some tips in mind for cleaning them.
In order to have a home that is up-to-date and fresh, one of the first things people will do is replace their flooring. However, there are some important tips for maintaining your new floors in good condition. With these tips, you can keep your floor looking brand new for years to come!
1) If possible, try not to drag heavy furniture across the room as this can cause scratches or dents in the wood or other material on your floor.
2) Use microfiber mops or cloth. This material is great as it protects your floor from scratches and surface damage. It also shines your floor as you dust. Microfiber cleaning pads often use static electricity to trap dirt, particles, and other household allergens.
3) Use your vacuum instead of using a broom. Using a broom can be effective as well sometimes, but using a broom only pushes the dirt around. The vacuum will sock up all the dirt, sand, dust and it will not accumulate so much on your grout.
4) Keep a schedule. You may want to dust or sweep daily to not only maintain your floors clean but also protect them from daily scratches or surface damage. You would also want to maintain your floors on a weekly basis. Weekly maintenance will deal with the harder-to-reach areas that a daily dusting can’t reach. Vacuums and wet mops are ideal for getting dirt out of trouble areas like corners and the spaces between each piece of hardwood. Avoid putting excess liquid on your floor. Lightly misting your floor with a hardwood floor cleaner will be enough to give it a great clean. A gentle touch is one of the best ways to clean hardwood flooring.
5) Realize when it’s time to change your floors. If you notice that you have cracked tiles or chipped floors, or ruined hardwood flooring, it may be time for a new makeover. We have developed the expertise to handle a wide range of floor repairs with efficiency and care.
Call us today to see how we can make your home look new!
I recently had Forza Contractors change my entire flooring and I can’t be happier. It gave my home a brand new look and I don’t have to worry about carpet stains or bad smells!Adriana Buitrago